The Revive Mind Body Retreat is being held here at the Calala Lodge from Tuesday, March 15th, to Sunday March 20th!
Ask us for other available dates
As we welcome you back to our lodge, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19.
Social distancing is pretty easy at the lodge, the beach nearby are always empty and the line-up at the surf breaks are never crowded. Our cabins are independent from each other and, in the restaurant and pool area, there is plenty of space between tables and deck chairs.
These are the new guidelines and practices we have recently implemented:
• Our team members are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including all surfaces, door handles, restaurant bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations. The buffet breakfast has been replaced with a “á la carte” option.
• We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.
• We have increased the separation between tables in the restaurant by creating new spaces and reducing the number of tables available.